Calendar : Game of Goals: Youth Platform of Forum Strategov 2019
On 30 October 2019, St. Petersburg hosted the 17 SDGs business game “Game of Goals” as part of the Youth Platform of the XVIII Annual Strategic Planning Leaders Forum of the Regions and Cities of Russia.
The game was fascinating with many international and Russian leading experts in sustainable development engaged. Project teams were assisted by government officials, academia, business, sustainable communities, as well as special guests from Italy and Sweden who presented their successful experience in achieving the SDGs. The Youth Platform brought together 16 experts and 46 players from various regions and areas of activity that resulted in interesting game with intense debates and stunning project presentations.
When summing up, it was decided to play the game regularly and develop an Action Plan jointly with St. Petersburg Committee for Nature Use, Environmental Protection and Ecological Safety to continue cooperation, covering the general public and disseminating results.
Welcome address by Dmitry Krutoy, Head of Environmental Projects Unit, St. Petersburg Committee for Nature Use, Environmental Protection and Ecological Safety.
- Silvia Brini, Head of the Urban Environmental Evaluation Unit, National Institute for Research and Environmental Protection (Italy)
- Elina Ibo, Sustainable & Prosperous Region Unit, Council of the Baltic Sea States (Sweden)
- Sergey Baranov, Head of Technology Transfer Center, Ingria Business Incubator, St. Petersburg Technopark OJSC
- Elena Belova, Secretary General, Head of Development Department at ICSER Leontief Centre
- Liudmila Dorofeeva, Associate Professor at State and Municipal Administration Department, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration
- Galina Zakharova, Chief Specialist, St. Petersburg Committee for External Relations
- Dmitriy Ioffe, Founder, Ecological Project “Clean Games”
- Anna Kudrina, Head of Training Environmental Center, St. Petersburg City Administration State Company “MINERAL”
- Alexey Levashev, Technical Director of the Scientific Research Transportation Laboratory, Irkutsk National Research Technical University
- Elena Makarova, Latvia-Russia Cross-Border Cooperation Programme 2014-2020
- Valeriya Pavlikova, Chief Specialist at Press Office, Accounts Chamber of the Russian Federation
- Tamara Semenova, Director, International Fund for cultural support MASTER CLASS
- Julia Slav, Deputy Executive Director, Council of Municipalities of Saint Petersburg
- Roman Fesenko, Analyst-Consultant, Roscongress Foundation
- Anton Yushko, Chairman of Commission of Eco-Efficient Tourism, Leningrad Region Department of Russian Geographical Society
Moderator: Olga Iakimenko, Head of Internet Projects and Marketing Communications at ICSER Leontief Centre, Green Mobility Initiative Coordinator, Game of Goals Project Coordinator.
Organizers: St. Petersburg Committee for Nature Use, Environmental Protection and Ecological Safety, Council of the Baltic Sea States, SDSN Youth, SDSN Youth Russia, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, St. Petersburg City Administration State Company “MINERAL”, State Unitary Enterprise “Vodokanal of St. Petersburg”, ICSER Leontief Centre, Initiative “Green Mobility – towards Clean, Healthy and Accessible Environment”.
Partners: UN Information Centre in Moscow, Accounts Chamber of the Russian Federation, Youth Parliament at the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation, VASAB, Non-profit organization International Foundation for Cultural Support MASTER CLASS, SRO NP “Association of Builders of St. Petersburg”.
Адрес: St Petersburg,Ryleeva str., 6, "Master" gallery,